Developing family audiences screencast
Increasing levels of arts engagement by families is a challenge for arts and cultural organisations. This free screencast is aimed at those involved in creating and promoting family offers from marketing and programming through to front of house.
Divided into nine parts, each self-contained video is packed with lots of useful information covering the family audience development process, including developing insight, strategies and campaigns, and using digital channels to target, engage and enhance the family audience experience.
To watch the rest of this screencast simply register above and you'll be able to access the nine short videos, which are packed with lots of information that you can view, pause and rewind as often as you like.
- Part 1: An overview of the family audience development process
- Part 2: Developing insight about family audiences
- Part 3: The family audience development strategy
- Part 4: Campaigns to target family audiences
- Part 5: Targeting family audiences via digital channels
- Part 6: Engaging family audiences via digital channels
- Part 7: The whole experience
- Part 8: Using digital to enhance the family experience
- Part 9: After the event